Saturday, December 4, 2010

Nutella


What kind of terrible blogger would I be if I didn't take the time to properly thank Nutella for all he's done for me this past semester? I think that every student here would wholeheartedly agree that he's been there for us whenever we needed him. He's been there for us during our petite dejuner; all our lunches...he's a great friend to have when you need an afternoon snack and probably an even better friend after dinner. He was there for me the night I got engaged and today he helped me finish my last art history paper about Henri Toulouse-Lautrec (with some assistance from Monsieur French bread and le banana, of course). I'll be honest with you, Nutella, I never thought you could compare to Mr. Skippy, but you've sure done a swell job of getting to know me these past few months. I hope that when I return to the States, we can stay in touch every now and again. xoxo

P.S. I'm finding it nearly impossible to believe that in just one week, I'll be on a plane homeward bound! (I'm getting pretty darn excited about that).

No comments:

Post a Comment