Saturday, October 23, 2010

And we're off!

Today the group is en route to Paris! It will be about a ten hour or so drive to get there, but it will all be worth it because those who opted to drive will be detouring at Le Chateau d'Usse (aka: Sleeping Beauty's castle)! In fact, I'm supposed to be downstairs with all my things in just ten minutes!


We will be in Paris until the end of next week, when a few other students and I will be heading to Roma (happy shriek!) for our mid-semester break. Since I won't have much time to keep in touch with everyone during these next few weeks, I have decided to temporarily deactivate my facebook account.

xoxo

P.S. Don't worry, Mom, I'll send you an email to let you know we're safe in Paris as soon as I get the chance!

1 comment:

  1. *happy shriek* *happy shriek* *happy shriek*
    I'm so excited - you are going to LOVE Italy!!!

    ReplyDelete