Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


To all my readers: you have my best wishes for a festive day filled with friends and family (also friends that feel like family). May today start a beautiful holiday season centered on everything important and meaningful in our lives.

To my favorite people back home: I miss and love you all! I am very blessed to have you and there's nothing I could really do to express just how grateful I am. I will be thinking of everyone all day long, wishing that I could have woken up early to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and fall asleep on the couch during Dad's football games.

P.S. To anyone out there experiencing difficulty with their turkey, the Butterball Hotline stationed with turkey experts can be reached at: 1-800-BUTTERBALL.

P.P.S. If their line is busy, you may find the help you're looking for on their website: http://www.butterball.com/.

Photo courtesy of Martha Stewart.

No comments:

Post a Comment